Cyberpower went all out on the Zeus M2 gaming laptop they sent to Legit Reviews, in order to show off what their most expensive model is capable of. The quad core i5-3317U is paired with 16GB of dual channel DDR3-1600 and a 120GB Intel 520 SSD handles the storage but there is one subsystem which is a let down to the rest of the components. The graphics are handled by the HD4000, not a discreet GPU which really shows in the performance testing Legit Reviews conducted. If you need a very fast and capable laptop for productivity or maybe light gaming then this is a decent laptop but as a gaming laptop it leaves much to be desired.
"The CyberPower Zeus M2 offers a 14.1" high gloss screen that has a maximum resolution of 1366×768. This is powered by the Intel 'Ivy Bridge' i5-3317U processor's HD 4000 graphics. While the Intel HD 4000 graphics may not be the meanest graphics around, they are fully capable of some great DirectX 11 graphics and will offer reasonable performance for some light gaming. Speed is certainly one of most common things that people will look for in an Ultrabook, by the specifications the Cyberpower Zeus M2 will have plenty. In addition to the Intel Core i5-3317U quad core processor, there is 16GB of DDR3 RAM installed into the machine! Not just any RAM, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz RAM, some of the best stuff out there today…"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- GIGABYTE U2442F Ultrabook @ Tweaktown
- Acer Aspire S7-191 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Asus G75VW-DH72 Review @ TechReviewSource
- NZXT Cryo V60 Bladeless laptop cooler @ Rbmods
- Mobile GPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- Samsung ATIV Tab Review: Qualcomm's First Windows RT Tablet @ AnandTech
- Poetic Nexus 4 Borderline Bumper @ LanOC Reviews
- ZTE Grand X Review @ InsideHW
- LG Optimus L9 @ Hardware.info
- HTC Windows Phone 8S @ The Inquirer