Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN has information on how you can try to get into the Neverwinter beta which will take place in February and March. For those of you screaming "shut up and take my money", you can invest in a Founders Pack which apparently for those of you who can't make up your own character and have to pretend you are actually Salvatore's famous Drow. If you fork over your cash you will get swanky outfit, a pseudo-Guenhwyvar and strangely a giant spider mount which is just odd to ride above ground in daylight. Still, if that is your cuppa, head on over.
As well, it is likely we will be trying out the Crysis 3 Multiplayer open beta after the podcast tonight, so fire up Origin and download it if you want to join in on the action.
"I’ll retreat there, probably around February 8-10, March 8-10, and March 22-24, which is when Neverwinter‘s beta will take place. With its user-generated content and D&D trappings, it should be a healing sort of environment for discombobulated old nerd-wraiths like me. The more excitable among our kind – and those with wallets full of platinum – will like invest in Founders Packs, which are fashionable pre-order garments of the online-gaming catwalk. Or something."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Far Cry 3 @ LanOC Reviews
- Most Anticipated PC Games of 2013 @ Techspot
- Hmm: EA’s Holding Back A Lot For SimCity Deluxe @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Insane Torchlight II Mod Adds New Class, Monsters, Raids @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Ouya hands-on @ The Inquirer
- Nintendo Wii U @ The Inquirer
- Anarchy Reigns Xbox 360 @ Tweaktown