The Exynos 4412 powered Lenovo Ideaphone K860 sports very nice 720 x 1280 IPS screen which takes up most of the body of the phone thanks to the thin bezel on the phone. The Inquirer were impressed with the performance of the phone as well as the custom interface Lenovo demonstrated, running Ice Cream Sandwich. They also felt that the phone felt somewhat more rugged than it's competition the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, check out the full preview here.
"We were shocked to discover the size of the phone too, as it didn't feel as big as 5in when held in the hand. That's not to say it's a tiny phone, as with dimensions of 143.5 x7 4.4 x 9.6mm it won't squeeze easily into your skinny jean pocket, However, Lenovo designed the phone with a narrow bezel around the screen, which means it doesn't waste valuable space with white plastic."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Ultrabook Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Dell Precision M6700 review: the ultimate portable workstation @ Hardware.info
- Asus S46CA-XH51 Review @ TechReviewSource
- MSI GX60 Review @ TechReviewSource/A>
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch Review @ TechReviewSource
- Acer Aspire S7 Ultrabook @ AnandTech
- Mobile GPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- Atom vs Tegra in Windows 8: battle of the mobile chips @ Hardware.info
- LG Optimus L7 Smartphone @ Tweaktown
- AT&T MiFi Liberate 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Review @ Legit Reviews