Move over Heaven, there is an uncanny new benchmark in town from UNIGINE called Valley, which takes your GPU on a journey to Siberia and forces it to labour on wide open spaces with full DX11 scenery.
Valley Benchmark is a new GPU stress-testing tool from the developers of the very popular and highly acclaimed Heaven Benchmark. The forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains amazes with its scale from a bird's-eye view and is extremely detailed down to every leaf and flower petal. This non-synthetic benchmark powered by the state-of-the art UNIGINE Engine showcases a comprehensive set of cutting-edge graphics technologies with a dynamic environment and fully interactive modes available to the end user.
Editions of Valley Benchmark
Alongside a completely free Basic edition, Valley Benchmark provides in-depth performance reviews in the Advanced and Pro editions for hardware manufacturers, graphics driver developers, industry professionals and all individuals involved with video card stability testing.
Targeted mainly towards overclockers and hardware reviewers, the Advanced Edition allows for stress-testing under different conditions and thorough reports outputted into a flexible format.
The Advanced Edition exclusive features:
- Command line automation for full control over run tests S
- tress testing mode (benchmark looping)
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format
The Professional Edition is a comprehensive benchmarking tool for hardware manufacturers and graphics driver developers as it is bestowed with the complexity of top-level gaming technology.
The Professional Edition exclusive features include:
- Licensed for commercial use (for one PC, site licensing option is available on request)
- Command line automation for full control over run tests Stress testing mode (benchmark looping)
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format Per-frame deep analysis
- Rendering of a specified frame Software rendering mode in DirectX 11 for reference purposes Technical support