While Crysis 3 is an incredible benchmarking tool, bringing even the new TITAN to its knees when played on multiple monitors it was actually designed to be a game that you play. With Crysis 2 being such a disappointment to PC gamers after the incredible sandbox which was Crysis, many gamers are a little leery of paying full price for the third installment. Techgage recently published a review of the game, all 6 hours or so of playtime. The suit and weapons upgrade system returns, with the Strength power returning from the first game for those who like a more physical game. They also added an unfortunate hacking mini-game and the AI might be better than Colonial Marines but is still in need of some polishing. Multiplayer is strong, as anyone who tried out the Alpha or Beta can attest to but for the single player you should read through the review if you are on the fence about purchasing this game.
"Following the events of Crysis 2, we find ourselves back in New York – but this time, things have changed. The city has turned into an urban rainforest, and while CELL is working towards global domination, Ceph continue their war against humanity. Only one man can save mankind: “They call me Prophet”."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Crysis 3 @ Kitguru
- Homeworld’s For Sale, And Supreme Commander Too
- Assassin’s Creed 4 Gets Pirated @ Rock,Paper,SHOTGUN
- Raging Rainbow: Bit.Trip Runner 2 Out Now @ Rock,Paper,SHOTGUN
- Rifle Report: Arma 3 Enters Playable Alpha On March 5th @ @ Rock,Paper,SHOTGUN
- Balls For The Ball God – Blood Bowl II Announced @ Rock,Paper,SHOTGUN
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PlayStation 3 @ Tweaktown
- Unigine Oil Rush for Android Review @ Hi Tech Legion