Touchscreen phones might get all the recognition in the press and with the cool kids but for the hard working type who can never truly get away from their email, nothing beats a physical QWERTY keyboard. Users who prefer Bolds and Curves to flashy touchscreens are finally going to be gifted with the new Blackberry Q10, with very similar specs to the already released Z10. For those of us that don't tend to see our phones as an entertainment device but simply as work tool the size of the screen really does not matter as much as a responsive and easy to use keyboard. The Inquirer had a chance to review the new Q10 and you can catch their comments here.
"3.1" 720×720 Super AMOLED touchscreen, physical QWERTY keyboard, dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 4G and HSDPA connectivity, 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, 8MP autofocus rear-facing camera with LED flash and HD 1080p video, 2MP HD 720p front camera, Blackberry 10 mobile operating system, 119.6×66.8×10.4mm, 139g
Price £579.95 SIM-free."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- All thumbs on deck with the BlackBerry Q10 @ Ars Technica
- Samsung Galaxy S 4: The empire strikes back with a faster, sleeker handset @ Ars Technica
- Samsung Galaxy S4 hands-on @ The Inquirer
- Blackberry Z10 Smartphone Review @ Legit Reviews
- Sony Xperia Z Smartphone @ Tweaktown
- COBY Kyros Internet 10 Touchscreen Tablet (MID1045) Review @ Madshrimps
- Eminent WiFi Travel Reader and WiFi Travel Router @ Hardawre.info
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 @ The Inquirer
- Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard for Nexus 4 @ LanOC Reviews
- Cooler Master NotePal A200 Laptop Cooler Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- ASUS VivoBook S500C Touchscreen Ultrabook Laptop @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte P2742G-CF1 Review @ TechReviewSource