Attitude's latest headset is named after a certain explosive event in a remote location in Russia, but in theory this does not imply danger to your skull while wearing them. R&B Mods tried out these brightly coloured headsets, with 40mm drivers and a respectable 20-20kHz frequency range and found them to be quite functional if perhaps not made of the best materials they've seen on gaming headsets. If comfort and audio performance is more important to you than the construction these headsets make a decent choice, though you will have to wait a while if you want the USB model.
"Today we take a look at something brand new, I have never tested anything from Attitude one but today is the day! We are going to review several of their products but the first thing we are going to test is their Tunguska 2.0 gaming headset. This headset seems to be fairly lightweight and have some cool colors and also a braided cable….lets get on with the review."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gigabyte FLY Headphones @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte Fly Headphones @ eTeknix
- Antec Mobile Products A.M.P. dBs Headphone @ eTeknix
- Wavemaster Dakota Headphones @ eTeknix
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review @ Madshrimps
- ASUS ROG Orion Pro Gaming Headset Review @ OCC
- Sunrise Charm3 & Dragon2 Ear buds @ techPowerUp
- Deep Cool M6 2.1 Speaker System ad Laptop Cool Review @ Pro-Clockers
- ASUS Xonar DGX and Xonar DSX Audio Cards Reviews @ Legit Reviews