If you still want more news about Apple then The Tech Report is your place to be as they've just assembled an overview of the announcements which were made at WWDC. From OS X 10.9, also know as Mavericks to the new 2D iOS7 they have a bit of coverage on everything. While Airport Extreme Base Stations might not be overly interesting to the PC crowd, the new Mac Pro and Macbook Air models might be as you can easily re-purpose them into very expensive Windows machines. They've even joined the Cloud crowd, though if you really want to learn about that you should have been there.
"If there's one thing I learned from Monday's (June 10, 2013) keynote at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, it's that demonstrations of technology are soooo much better than talking about technology. I know this because one of the main presenters, VP of Software Engineering Craig Federighi, told me so at least 39 times during his unveiling of OS X 10.9 Sea Lion. I can't argue with the man or his hair. Well played."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Tulsa’s Community Collaboration Model for Supercomputing @ Linux.com
- The IT Crowd special wants you @ The Inquirer
- Blackberry Q5 goes on sale at Orange and T-Mobile @ The Inquirer
- N-trig DuoSense Pen2: Who Needs a Stylus? @ AnandTech
- Pegatron to start shipments of inexpensive iPhone, next-generation iPad mini in August, say Taiwan makers @ DigiTimes
- Big browser builders scramble to fix cross-platform zero-day flaw @ The Register
- PCMark 8 Review @ OCC
- MySpace zaps millions of teens' tearful rants, causes wave of angst @ The Register
- NETGEAR XS708E ProSafe Plus 10GbE Switch @ Benchmark Reviews
- Comparison: GoPro Hero 3 vs Sony Actioncam vs Isaw A2 ACE @ Hardware.info
- Wet spill vacuum cleaner attachment @ Hack a Day
- Violin Memory shuffles out 'half-price' PCIe flash cards to eager tech channel @ The Register