For a mere $330 you can get a fully functional Dell Inspiron 660s desktop machine with a Pentium G2020 @ 2.9GHz, 4GB DDR3-1600, a 1TB HDD, DVD drive, WiFi connectivity and Win8 64-bit preinstalled. The thin design allows you to easily set this machine up anywhere you would want and is perfect for anyone who primarily uses their PC for browsing the internet and emails. Mouse and keyboard are included but a monitor is not.
- Dell Inspiron 660s 2.9GHz Intel Dual-core Slim Tower Desktop w/4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Wireless-N & Windows 8 for $329.99 with free shipping (normally $429.99).
- 18.4-inch Alienware m18x r2 Core i7 Quad-core 1080p Gaming Laptop w/ 2GB GeForce GTX 660M (upgradeable) for $1,649 with free shipping (normally $2,124 – use coupon code BHW1L0MX0D?MCX ).
- Dell Inspiron 15 15.6" Core i3 Multi-touch Laptop for $499.99 with free shipping (normally $649.99 – use coupon code 62J6QV5C6M180S ).
- 5.5" LG Optimus G Pro LTE Smartphone [w/new 2-year AT&T contract] for $99.99 with free shipping (normally $199.99).
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 2013 (3 User) [Download] for $29.99 (normally $59.99).
I’ve always had a project in
I’ve always had a project in my mind, getting one of thsoe 660s, putting an i5 and a AMD 7750 DDR5 Low Profile video cards in it and making it a mini gaming PC.
But it has windows 8, put
But it has windows 8, put windows 7 pro on it, and I am sold! With W8 it should be called the DELL DE-Inspiron, as no one wants TIFKAM on their desktop!
I’ve used W8 and it’s not
I’ve used W8 and it’s not bad, only problem I had was Steam support. Otherwise, i’d use it.