The Tech Report's resident Apple fan stepped away from his iPhone to try out the hottest Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S4. He used them in parallel to be able to contrast their usability and while he loved the larger size of the S4 the TouchWiz was perhaps not his favourite part of the phone. As an Apple user he was a little surprised by the setup required to personalize the phone to his preferences, which is understandable when iOS is the only phone OS he had really spend time with. Take a peek at the article and maybe forward it on to a friend who would do well to read it.
"Last year, TR's Cyril Kowaliski bought an iPhone 5. For the past three weeks, however, he's been using one of the finest Android handsets on the market: the Samsung Galaxy S4. Here's what he has learned."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (AT&T) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Blackberry Q5 @ The Inquirer
- Blackberry Q10 @ FunkyKit
- iPad 4 vs Nexus 10 vs Surface Pro @ The Inquirer
- COBY Kyros Dual Core 8'' MID8065 Internet Tablet Review @ Madshrimps
- Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 @ Hardawre.info
- Sony VAIO Pro 13 Review @ TechReviewSource
- AMD's A10-5750M Review, Part 2: The MSI GX60 Gaming Notebook @ AnandTech
- ASUS Memo Pad HD 7 review: second time's the charm @ Hardware.info
- The 2013 MacBook Air: Core i5-4250U vs. Core i7-4650U @ AnandTech
- Lenovo Thinkpad Helix review: Convertible according to Lenovo @ Hardware.info
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch @ Kitguru
- ThinkPad Tablet 2 @ Techspot
- Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11S @ The Inquirer
- Vizio CT15T-B0 Review @ TechReviewSource
- MSI GX70 Gaming Notebook Review; AMD A10-5750M Tested @ Hardware Canucks
Well Samsung galaxy phones
Well Samsung galaxy phones have been getting a ton of PR since Apple started the lawsuit’s. Which people found out its a good phone. Hence why Apple has been going patent troll over it.