At just under $200 the MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming offers great value and performance for someone building a Haswell based system. It has all of the current features you expect from a high end board from MSI such as OC Genie 4, Military Class 4 components, super ferrite chokes, Hi-C Capacitors, Dark Caps and a Killer NIC. [H]ard|OCP was also very glad to see the end of MSI's ClickBIOS and were much happier with the new UEFI BIOS that MSI is using on their new boards. With three PCIe 16x slots you can utilize multiple GPUs and 10 SATA 6Gbps ports ought to satisfy almost any user. It picked up a Gold Award from [H] and you can see why in the full review.
If you missed Morry's review of this board you can get it right here.
"MSI’s GAMING series is back with an all new entry. The Z87-GD65 GAMING is certainly a promising contender and is one of the more unique offerings we’ve seen from MSI. We liked the last GAMING board we looked at, and we have liked all previous GD-65 series motherboards, hopefully this followup entry can measure up."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock's Z87E-ITX Mini-ITX motherboard @ The Tech Report
- ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO (Intel LGA 1150) @ techPowerUp
- MSI Z87 XPower @ Kitguru
- ASUS GRYPHON Z87 mATX @ Benchmark Reviews
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Z87X 3D Motherboard Review @ Madshrimps
- MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Review @ OCC
- MSI Z87 XPOWER Motherboard Review @ HiTech Legion
- Gigabyte Z87X UD4H Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- ASUS Z87-Plus Review @ OCC
- Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Motherboard Review @ HiTech Legion
- ASUS Z87-K @ Kitguru
- ASUS Z87-Pro Intel Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS @ X-bit Labs
- Asus P8Z77-M and Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H Review: Two LGA 1155 MicroATX Mainboards @ X-bit Labs
- BIOS Option Of The Week – PCI Burn-in Mode @ TechARP
- MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Motherboard Review @ TechwareLabs