It's that time again, with students headed back to school and looking for electronic devices to accompany them. The Tech Report just updated their System Build Guides for not only the high end gaming builds but also an mATX system that will fit in a dorm room as well as some tablets and laptops. With an i5-4670K, HD 7950 Boost and a Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD you will indeed be the envy of the dorm for about $1300 so you will still have money left over for beverages and pot noodles.
Don't forget to keep an eye on our PC Perspective Hardware Leaderboard as well.
"The back-to-school season is upon us, and we've updated our system guide for the occasion. In addition to refreshing our usual builds, we've added a dorm-worthy microATX config and revamped our mobile recommendations."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- HP Envy 700-030qe Review @ TechReviewSource
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme 5200 Desktop @ AnandTech
- Fierce PC Prodigy GT 'Hulk' Overclocked Mini Gaming PC @ Kitguru
- A First Meet With the Table PC: Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon 27" All-in-One @ TechSpot
- HABEY BIS-6922 Fanless Ivy Bridge Industrial PC Review @ AnandTech
- HCW PC Build Guide – Summer 2013
- Dino PC T-Rex 7990 System @ eTeknix