Neoseeker is testing AMD's Gamer Series memory which runs at 2133MHz with timings of 10-11-11-30 at stock. They tested the memory against six other kits at stock speeds and overclocked to 2600MHz @ 12-13-13-33 and were pleasantly surprised to see it sitting at the top of the test results in most cases. They chose to test on an Intel platform and saw absolutely no compatibility issues though it would be interesting to see these DIMMs tested on an AMD rig as well.
"The Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series memory kit contains four 4GB DDR3-2133 (PC3-17000) memory modules and is rated to work at 1.65V with 10-11-11-30 latency. AMD's Radeon Memory Gamer Series features supports for AMP and XMP Profiles 1, 2, and a low profile design for a better clearance for large CPU cooler clearance while still offering enhanced heat dissipation. Find out how this $154.99 USD quad-channel kit fares in our review!"
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- ADATA XPG V2 Series 8GB DDR3 2400MHz Memory Kit Review @ Legit Reviews
- Avexir Core Extreme 3000MHz 8GB Memory Kit @ Kitguru
- G.Skill TridentX 2933MHz F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG 8GB @ Kitguru
- Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 1866 MHz 4x4GB Review @ TechwareLabs
- Patriot Viper 3 Mamba DDR3 2133MHz 16GB @ eTeknix
- G.SKILL TridentX 2933 MHz C12 2x 4 GB kit @ techPowerUp
- Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB Kit Review @ Pro-Clockers
- Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 1866 MHz C10 2x 8 GB @ techPowerUp
- Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary Edition DDR3-2400 C11 16GB @ Funky Kit
- ADATA XPG 1.0 2x8GB DDR3-1600 C11 Memory Kit Review @ Madshrimps