This case is not the cream colour that once graced the enclosures of computers everywhere but a very bright and clean white. The default cooling system consists of 200mm fans which help to keep the noise generated by the system at a minimum but you can choose to use 120 or 140mm fans as well as to mount radiators if you choose watercooling. At 245 x 547 x 567mm (9.6 x 21.5 x 22.3") you will be able to fit the tallest CPU coolers and longest GPUs without issue and the huge number of expansion bays should satisfy storage junkies. Thanks to the wide variety of toolless installation adapters and living up to the name silent, [H]ard|OCP gave this case a Silver Award; it is worth checking out if you are shopping for a full tower.
"NZXT leads its H630 charge with the key talking points of, "Clean. Modern. Silent." Surely we think these are thee things that many enthusiast look for when putting together a new system build. Its huge fan support, steel construction, and airflow qualities that are reported to be specifically engineered for silent high performance operation are reviewed here."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair's Obsidian Series 350D case @ The Tech Report
- Cooler Master N600 PC Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- NZXT H630 @ techPowerUp
- NZXT H630 Silent Ultra Tower Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Lian Li PC-9N Review @ OCC/A>
- Thermaltake Chaser A31 Mid Tower @ Modders-Inc
- Aerocool XPredator X3 @ Hardware.info
- Corsair Obsidian 350D @ Techspot
- Phanteks Enthoo Primo @ Kitguru
- Coolermaster N400 Mid-Tower @ eTeknix
- Fractal Design Define XL R2 Computer Case @ Modders-Inc
- Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case @ AnandTech
- Corsair Carbide AIR 540 Review @ Hardware Canucks
- NZXT H230 Classic Silent Mid-Tower @ eTeknix
- Corsair Carbide Series 330R Quiet Mid-Tower Chassis @ eTeknix
- Enermax Fulmo-ST Midi-Tower Chassis @ eTeknix
- Lian Li PC-TU100 M-ITX @ eTeknix
- COUGAR Dual-X LED Fans (140 & 120mm) Review @ Techgage
- Prolimatech Vortex Fan @ eTeknix
- Go Custom With The Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige @ eTeknix
- Silverstone Tundra TD02 & TD03 AiO Liquid Cooler Review @ HiTech Legion
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Assassin Heatsink Review @ Ninjalane
- SilverStone TD02 CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Prolimatech Panther CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- Prolimatech Samuel 17 Low Profile CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- SilverStone TD03 CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Raijintek Ereboss CPU Cooler Review @ Pro-Clockers
- Prolimatech Black Megahalems CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
white or black,, sigh,, i
white or black,, sigh,, i hate it when the economy goes bad….
i still have my nzxt apollo in burnt orange- actually goes well with my living room furniture
course not made anymore- comes in one color now- Henry Ford Black.
next we will be brought to understand how wonderful BEIGE is again!