The sub-$200 GPU market is getting crowded which is great for enthusiasts without pockets deep enough to drop $400+ on a GPU as they can upgrade a card now and consider getting a second card some time down the road. At $175 ($165 after MIR) the ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost DirectCU II OC 2GB is fully customized with a boost clock of 1085MHz though a stock 6GHz effective on the RAM. Thanks to the impressive design and cooling of the card [H]ard|OCP pushed those up to 1150MHz and 6.2GHz on the RAM which pushed its performance even further passed the XFX Radeon HD 7790 Black Edition that it tested against.
"Today on the test bench for your reading pleasure, we have the ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost DirectCU II OC 2GB that comes in at the $175 mark. We will compare it to the XFX Radeon HD 7790 Black Edition 2GB to determine which factory overclocked card can run circles around the other."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II @ Bjorn3D
- MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning Review @ Hardware Canucks
- EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SuperClocked w/ ACX Cooling Video Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte GTX 770 WindForce OC 2GB Video Card Review @ Madshrimps
- EK Water Blocks TITAN Full Cover Block Kit Review @ Madshrimps
- Sapphire HD7730 2GB GDDR3 & 1GB GDDR5 @ Kitguru
- PowerColor HD 7870 Devil 2048 MB @ techPowerUp
- Powercolor Devil HD 7870 Review @ OCC
- PowerColor HD7870 DEVIL 2GB Video Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- PowerColor HD 7870 2GB DEVIL Video Card Review @ HiTech Legion