A feature on the new Samsung phones which we have not had much chance to use is the wireless charging feature called Qi. The TYLT VÜ is a product which will change that as you can use it to charge your phone wirelessly that came about as the result of a successful Kickstarter campaign. At $70 from their online store it is not the least expensive accessory available for your phone but it is certainly one of the most interesting. LANOC finished a review of the device and found it charged the phone in about the same time as a wired charger does, you will never have a drained battery with the VÜ around.
"It’s amazing how far technology has gone when you look at the mobile phone market. It really wasn’t that long ago when the RAZR flip phone was the hip thing to have. Now most people have large screens, fast internet, and more processing power than you would ever have imagined. With that in mind, it does seem a little crazy that we still have to plug our phones in all of the time to charge them. When I picked up my Nexus 4, the wireless charging feature was one of the most interesting to me. Today I will finally be able to show off what it’s all about with the new TYLT VÜ wireless charging pad."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Patriot Fuel+ Mobile Rechargeable Battery Review @ Legit Reviews
- iPhone 5C: First impressions @ The Inquirer
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Review: A powerful 6.4-inch Android phablet @ TechSpot
- Nexus 7 2013 @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 @ The Inquirer
- Lenovo outs the Yoga 2 Pro as ‘world’s highest resolution’ notebook @ The Inquirer
- iconBIT NETTAB Mercury XL (NT-3504M) Mobile Phone Review @ Madshrimps
- Brando Workshop Sony Xperia Z Accessories Presentation Part II @ Madshrimps
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless Reader @ LanOC Reviews
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless Reader & Media Streamer @ NikKTech
- MSI GS70 Review @ TechReviewSource
- PC Specialist Vortex IV X780 Gaming Notebook @ eTeknix
- OcUK Professional W540 UltraNote 14" LED Ultra Book @ eTeknix