DigiTimes has broken the news that NVIDIA will be cutting prices on many of their cards in reaction to AMD's new GPU family. Currently the lowest priced GTX660 is $150 after MIR and a GTX650Ti Boost can be had for $110. We don't have any information as to how they will be updating the GTX 760, likely faster clocks but we can hope for something a little more adventurous. The GTX 760 can be had for $250 right now but you should hold off to see what the new model has and what it does to the price of the current model.
"Nvidia has offered price cuts for several of its graphics cards including the GTX 660 and GTX 650Ti Boost and will soon release an upgraded GTX 760, targeting AMD's Radeon R9 280X, according to sources from graphics card makers."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Selling phones? Nonsense, BlackBerry is all about THE CLOUD @ The Register
- Pokewithastick, an Arduino programmable web-logger/server @ Hack a Day
- Android adware that MUST NOT BE NAMED threatens MILLIONS @ The Register
- Dangerous VBulletin Exploit In the Wild @ Slashdot
- Mad Catz is taking pre-orders for the Mojo games console @ The Inquirer
- Sony Alpha NEX-5T Review @ TechReviewSource