The ASUS Transformer Book T100 is two devices, a 10.1" 1366 x 768 tablet powered by a quad-core BayTrail based Atom Z3740 @ 1.33GHz base speed and Intel's HD graphics and 2GB of RAM. Storage is dependent on the model, both 32GB and 64GB models are available and you can expand that with up to another 64GB with an additional SD Card. The dock adds a keyboard as well as more connectivity options such as USB 3.0. If you want to see how it performs you can see The Tech Report's full review here.
"Despite its low $350 starting price, the Transformer Book T100 offers a quad-core Bay Trail SoC, a 10" IPS touchscreen, 10+ hours of battery life, a USB 3.0-equipped keyboard dock, and the full-fat version of Windows 8.1. We take a closer look at the most uniquely compelling notebook/tablet hybrid to date."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Alienware 18 Gaming Notebook @ Kitguru
- HP Chromebook 11 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus Review @ TechReviewSource
- Nextbook Premium 8 HD Tablet Review @ TechwareLabs
- Best Tablets of 2013: Fall Edition @ TechSpot
- Cooler Master NotePal XL Laptop Cooler Review @ Madshrimps
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon Wireless) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Apple iPhone 5s @ TechSpot
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review @ ModSynergy
- Z30: The classiest BlackBerry mobe ever … and possibly the last @ The Register
I was looking forward to t100
I was looking forward to t100 be launched!
Now I already have one! This is such a cool stuff, it replaced my old tablet!
I made my little info video about the asus t100, which you can found here:
Hey Gergoely great vid! I
Hey Gergoely great vid! I think Asus has a homerun on this. To me it’s a netbook but more advanced/current. I just want to know about battery life. I found a decent photo gallery and details here: http://www.techaholic.ca/2013/09/asus-transformer-book-t100-full-details/