V-MODA's CrossFade M-100 is more than just a stereo noise isolating headphones, these are for the serious audiophile that owns a headphone amp and knows what OP-AMPs are. They will should just fine on your mobile device or plugged into a PC but to really hear the dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers at their best you need a powerful source. Even the cabling is impressive with a built in mic and the ability to share your audio by splitting the signal into another set of headphones. If you are looking for high end audio and are willing to pay the price you should check out the article at Benchmark Reviews.
"To get the most out of the CrossFade M-100 Headphones you will be wise to also invest in a headphone amplifier. The sound output from today’s smartphones might be enough to crap out your average best buy $10 headphones, but it just isn’t enough to get a truly satisfactory experience on a higher quality set of headphones let alone the CrossFade M100's. A lot of attention has quite rightly been given to sound quality and performance with equal attention also given to build quality and style. Don’t get me wrong, the experience is not disappointing by any means, I just need to point out that the dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers inside the CrossFade M-100 Headphones are so much more capable than you may think."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Astro A40 and Mixamp @ Kitguru
- SteelSeries 5Hv3 Gaming Headset Review @ Legit Reviews
- TteSports Level 10M PC Gaming Headset @ eTeknix
- Tt eSPORTS Cronos Gaming Headset @ LanOC Reviews
- CM Storm Pulse-R Aluminum Gaming Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- ASUS Essence STU USB DAC and Headphone Amp Review @HiTech Legion
- V-MODA BoomPro Microphone C-BP-BLACK @ Benchmark Reviews
- Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo Review – 7.1 Gaming Soundcard Review @ HCW
- a.m.p SP1 @ techPowerUp
- Bitmore e-Storm LabyrinthX Bluetooth Wireless Speaker @ Benchmark Reviews
- LUXA2 Groovy Wireless Stereo Speaker @ Kitguru
- Microlab MD312 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker @ Benchmark Reviews