Looking for the easiest way to get a powerful gaming machine and have more money that patience? The Alienware Aurora r4 is a custom built watercooled PC with a fairly impressive list of internals. From the Core i7-4820K @ 3.7GHz and 16GB of DDR3 to the pair of GTX 680's in SLI you will be able to play most new games at the highest settings. Storage is handled by a 3TB drive so you might want to consider getting an SSD and reloading the included Win7 64-bit Home onto it.
- Alienware Aurora r4 4th-gen Core i7 Gaming Desktop (Liquid-cooled) w/ Dual GTX 680 SLI for $2,099.00 with free shipping (normally $2.374.00 – use coupon code: KHK36BLFWDM9LH).
- Toshiba Satellite C50T-AST2NX2 15.6" Core i3 Touch Laptop w/6GB RAM, 750GB HDD for $519.99 with Free Shipping (normally $769.99).
- XFX Radeon HD 7970 3GB DDR5 Video Card + 3 FREE PC Games for $269.99 with Free Shipping (normally $369.99).
- Nikon Coolpix AW110 16MP Waterproof Digital Camera w/ Built-in GPS & WiFi for $239.00 (normally $299.00 – use coupon code: LOYALTY10 ).
- XtremeMac InCharge X3 Docking Station for iPod/iPhone/iPad for $69.00 with free shipping (normally $99.99).
- Samsung UN60F6300 60" 1080p 240CMR LED Smart HDTV + $200 Dell eGift Card for $1,497.99 with Free Shipping(normally $1,900.99).
No, Jeremy… just… no
No, Jeremy… just… no
This isn’t “custom built” any more than any other PC from Dell or anywhere else. Built to order? Probably. But custom built? Common…
And “liquid cooled”? Why? Because they slapped an all-in-one cooler on the CPU?
Ya gotta be moar critical, man… Advertisements will say anything to sell their wares. That’s why we need sites like these to call them on bullshit when it comes up. LoL. Liquid cooled. That’s a good one. Fact is these assholes are selling EOL GTX 680s at stock, using cheapo components on anything that doesn’t make it on the front of the spec sheet, etc. Try to find out what motherboard they’re using, or what PSU. You’d be surprised. I’m not saying this isn’t for anyone, I’m sure for some people this is just the ticket. But be a little more critical dude, add a little commentary when you post this stuff up, otherwise it’s just advertisement.
Um, that is exactly what it
Um, that is exactly what it is though? LogicBuy advertises on PCPer via these posts.
+1 I agree. This is just an
+1 I agree. This is just an advertisement. First thing I thought when I seen dual 680s was end of life.