Wireless speakers are being advertised everywhere, from TV commercials featuring Beats Audio shaped like a pill you really don't want to take to the floors of CES. Such a glut of products is a good thing for consumers, assuming they are able to determine the best speaker for their usage. The Inquirer took a look at over 10 different portable speakers, from the Q-bopz Green which uses a suction cup to attach to any glass surface to the Scosche Boombottle which claims to be able to handle any weather you might need to listen to music in. Most use Bluetooth though NFC is utilized as well, check out which one is right for you and your travels.
"BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS have replaced the now somewhat redundant 'i-dock', as the market has become saturated with an army of wireless boom boxes in all shapes, sizes and prices due to people prefering to use their smartphones and tablets for audio playback."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- CM Storm Ceres 300 Gaming Headset @ Modders-Inc
- X2 Saturn 5.1 Gaming Headset @ Funky Kit
- OZONE Rage 7HX 7.1 Surround Headset @ NikKTech
- Tt eSPORTS Cronos Gaming Headset @ Kitguru
- Tt eSPORTS Cronos Gaming Headset Review @ TechwareLabs
- X2 Aurel Noise Cancelling Headphones Review @ Techgage
- MP4Nation Brainwavz S1 @ techPowerUp