Up for review at Hardware Asylum is a trio of Roccat products, the Kone Pure Optical gaming mouse, the Hiro mousepad and the Apuri mouse cord caddy. The cord caddy is similar to other products we've seen in the past but the inclusion of powered USB 2.0 ports is an nice addition to an otherwise superfluous peripheral. The mousepad is made of stain resistant silicone and measures 350 x 250 x 2.5mm which should fit on most desks. The Kone mouse sports a 4000 DPI Pro-Optic sensor, 576kB on-board memory for macros as well as the ability for you to utilize your keyboard in conjunction with the mouse thanks to the rather comprehensive software suite.
"All paired together, the Kone Pure Optical, Apuri and Hiro make a nice setup that provides a lot of utility and versatility inside and out of games, and all without breaking the bank. This trio can be acquired for the cost of just a high grade laser mouse alone, and it will perform and feel great in many gaming and working environments."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mionix Avior 7000 gaming mouse @ Rbmods
- CM Storm Havoc Gaming Mouse @ techPowerUp
- Mionix NAOS 8200 High Performance Gaming Mouse @ NikKTech
- Roccat Kone XTD Gaming Mouse Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Cherry Brown Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (GK-OSMIUM BRN) Review @ Bjorn3D
- Func KB-460 keyboard Review @ Bjorn3D
- Thermaltake Ttesports MEKA G-Unit Illuminated Keyboard Review @ TechwareLabs
- Thermaltake Ttesports MEKA G1 Illuminated Keyboard Review @ TechwareLabs
- Tt eSPORTS MEKA G-Unit Red Switch Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Techgage