Toshiba's FlashAir Class10 is a Wi-Fi enabled SD Card which thankfully supports a number of security protocols which should make it easy for you to get pictures from your camera without sharing them with the world. Madshrimps like the bundled FlashAir software which allows you to tweak functionality up to and including setting up Internet Pass Thru Mode. Check out the surprisingly fast transfer rates in their full review.
"The FlashAir Wi-Fi SDHC from Toshiba is available in different capacities of 8GB, 16GB or 32GB, features a well-developed interface for easy access from both our PC and mobile devices without the need of using an extra app and is also built with the Internet Pass Thru functionality for being able to browse the web while being connected to the newly connected network."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Flash Voyager GO 32GB micro-USB Flash Drive Review @ Legit Reviews
- Patriot Spark 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive @ NikKTech
- Icy Dock ToughArmor MB992SK-B 3.5" SATA Mobile Rack Review @HiTech Legion
- RaidSonic ICY BOX IB-121CL-U3 HDD Docking & Clone Station @ NikKTech
- Thecus N2310 NAS Server Network Storage @ Benchmark Reviews
- Western Digital Red (WD40EFRX) 4 TB NAS Hard Disk Drive @ TechARP
- Plextor M6e PCI Express 512GB SSD @ Kitguru