The FUNC-HS-260-1ST gaming headset features 50mm drivers, a frequency response of 20HZ to 20kHz and both the cord and the microphone are detachable which makes it a little more portable that it looks like at first glance. Func moved the volume controls off of the cable and onto the headset its self, which along with the ability to connect the cord to either the left or right side make using these headphones that much more enjoyable. The leather pads and soft touch finish on the earcups were highly praised by Benchmark Reviews but the sound quality is also very important. Check out their full review to find out how well Func's first headsets performed.
"On January 27th 2014 Func will start shipping their HS-260 gaming headset, completing a first run of peripherals that started with the MS-3 gaming mouse in February of last year (and the KB-460 mechanical keyboard this past November). Sporting tuned 50mm drivers, detachable audio cables and removable microphone which can switch sides at will, Func brings their focus on functionality to the gaming headset category with their new headset, model FUNC-HS-260-1ST. Benchmark Reviews has a sample on hand, and in this review I’ll do my best to explain my experience with the Func HS-260 gaming headset."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Func HS-260 Gaming Headset @ techPowerUp
- Func HS-260 headset @ Kitguru
- Func HS-260 Gaming Headset Review @HiTech Legion
- Func HS-260 Gaming Headset Review: The Art of Underselling Descriptions @ Techgage
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Gaming Headset Review @ Legit Reviews
- Cooler Master CM Storm Ceres 300 Headset Review @HiTech Legion
- Tt eSPORTS ConsoleOne Gaming Headset @ Kitguru
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ Legit Reviews
- TRITTON PRO+ True 5.1 Surround Headset @ NikKTech
- A.M.P. SPzero Bluetooth Portable Speaker and Speakerphone @ Funky Kit
- Antec SPZero Bluetooth Wireless Speaker @ Benchmark Reviews