If you are not satisfied with a plain keyboard that doesn't stand out in a crowd and also care about the quality of the board then the Ducky Shine 3 is a keyboard you should be aware of. Your choice of Cherry MX switches to ensure a proper mechanical feel to your key presses and an array of LED lights will make this keyboard stand out from across the room. As you can see from the picture, this isn't just backlit keys, a glowing snake on the space bar and lights on every key make this board rather unique. If flashy keyboards are your thing, check out Benchmark Reviews article here.
"The Ducky Shine Series, arguably one of the best mechanical keyboards on the market, has released the Ducky Shine 3 DK9008S3. Often referred to as the YOTS or “Year of the Snake”, the 2013 Shine 3 is the offshoot descendant of the 2012 Year of the Dragon Shine 2 DK9087 (a tenkeyless version in the shine series). This model, like it’s predecessor, comes with a wide array of switch options including Cherry MX Black, Blue, Brown, and Red, and a wide array of LED color options including: Blue, Red, Green, White, Magenta, and Orange."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 (Razer Green Switches) @ Custom PC Review
- Corsair Raptor K40 Gaming Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Ducky Shine 3 DK-9008 Tuhaojin Gold (Cherry Green switches) @ Kitguru
- Speedlink Strike FX-6 Bluetooth PS3 Gamepad @ eTeknix
- Speedlink Xeox Pro Analogue Wireless PlayStation 3 & PC Gamepad @ eTeknix
- GAMDIAS NYX Speed Gaming Mouse Pad Review @HiTech Legion
- Mionix AVIOR 7000 gaming mouse @ Kitguru
- Genius GX Gaming Gila Mouse Review @ Modders-Inc
- Mionix Avior 7000 and Naos 7000 Review – Same, But Different @ Techgage
- Corsair Raptor M45 Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse AND AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 Memory @ Funky Kit
- Func MS-3 R2 Gaming Mouse and 1030 R2 Gaming Surface Review @HiTech Legion
- Roccat Kone Pure Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews