Packaging and Parts
The Corsair AX1500i Digital power supply arrived securely packed inside a large retail box showcasing the unit’s features and specifications. The power supply is protected by thick foam inserts and wrapped as usual in a fancy black felt bag with the Corsair logo.
In addition to the power supply the box also contains a heavy-duty power cord, mounting screws, wire ties, Corsair case badge, a multi-language User’s Manual, warranty card, and Corsair Link info card, along with a black nylon pouch containing 23 modular cables and adapters.
(1) Heavy-duty (14-3 AWG) Power cable
(1) 24-pin Mobo and (2) 8-pin EPS cables
(8) PCI-E cables
Note: The AX1500i comes with eight modular PCI-E cables. The four shorter cables on the right (660mm) and the two long cables in the middle (800mm) are each fitted with a single 6+2 pin PCI-E connector. The two cables on the left (710mm to the first connector) are fitted with a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors.
(5) Peripheral cables with four SATA connectors
(3) Peripheral cables with four Molex connectors
(2) 4-pin Molex to 4-pin FDD adapters
(1) Corsair Link to USB (Motherboard header) cable
(1) Corsair Link digital interface cable (to Corsair Link Commander)