The PC Perspective HWLB and The Tech Report's System Guide focus on the best internal components for your computer with the goal of guiding you to the best value for your dollar when you are constructing a new PC. Keyboards, mice and other peripherals are left out of our recommendations as for most people it is a personal decision as to whether they prefer expensive ergonomic devices or just a basic model. The Tech Report have changed that with their recent article which features their Staff Picks for the best peripherals of 2014. If you are having difficulty deciding which peripherals to attach to that new PC, why not drop by and check out their favourites?
"When we introduced our new System Guide format in February, we cut out peripherals in order to focus more closely on internal PC components. Our plan was to revisit keyboards, mice, displays, and such things in a separate guide, which we would be free to flesh out a little more and update as needed, independently of the already lengthy System Guide."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Qualcomm outs its 'highest performing' chips yet, the Snapdragon 810 and 808 @ The Inquirer
- AMD launches the Firepro W9100 professional OpenCL graphics card @ The Inquirer
- Intel CEO outlines new opportunities, investments and collaborations with China technology ecosystem @ DigiTimes
- NVIDIA Fermi/Kepler GPUs Are The Best Bet For Ubuntu 14.04 Nouveau @ Phoronix
- Your files held hostage by CryptoDefense? Don't pay up! The decryption key is on your hard drive @ The Register
- Microsoft: Hey, small biz devs – Windows Store apps are for you, too @ The Register
- Design for next generation reversible USB 3.1 cable is revealed @ The Inquirer
- LUXA2 P-MEGA 41600mAh World’s Largest Power Station @ eTeknix
- LUXA2 TX-200 Dual Wireless Qi Charging Station Review @ Legit Reviews
- ADATA PV100 Power Bank @ Benchmark Reviews
- Microsoft's Windows 8.1 updates also tweak Windows Server 2012 @ The Register
- Slashdot Asks: Will You Need the Windows XP Black Market?