The Tech Report has been busy at Computex, visiting as many booths as they can in amongst the numerous vendors showing off their upcoming products. From ASUS we get another look at the ROG systems and a G-Sync monitor as several new motherboards. Both Thermaltake and Roccat have new peripherals to show off while NZXT is more focussed on cooling products. Gigabyte has taken advantage of the event to show how fast their limited edition Z97X-SOC Force LN2 can push DDR3, hitting 4.5GHz in a live demo! There is more coverage that that, as well as our own, so you can expect to be busy over the next few days.
"Earlier today at Computex, Asus let loose a veritable cornucopia of items under its Republic of Gamers brand. Among them: two stylish mini gaming desktops plus a 27" display outfitted with Nvidia's G-Sync technology."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Computex 2014 Gigabyte Suite Visit @ Hardware Asylum
- Computex 2014 In Win S-Frame @ Hardware Asylum
- Intel gives biz typoslabs their very own 14nm Core-M silicon @ The Register
- Kaveri Mobile APUs; AMD's FX Reincarnated @ Hardware Canucks
- A first look at AMD's Kaveri APU for notebooks @ The Tech Report
- Linux hit by GnuTLS exploit, follows Heartbleed model @ The Inquirer
- TSMC reportedly to tie up with Micron to develop 3D ICs @ DigiTimes
- PCIe hard drives? You read that right, says WD @ The Register
- Pittasoft BlackVue Sport SC500 Action Camera @ NikKTech