Features and Specifications
Small form factor case with excellent flexibility, storage, and cooling options.
As the popularity and availability of small form factor PC components continues to grow, more companies are coming out with new enclosures that support this expanding market. Today, we are taking a detailed look at Cooler Master’s latest entry into the mini-ITX arena; the Elite 110 case. It’s amazing just how powerful a PC can be built around one of the latest mini-ITX motherboards and how much hardware can be stuffed into a small cube. In addition to basic computing needs, the Elite 110 enclosure offers a great many expansion options, with support for overclocking, a high end graphics adapter, up to four HDD/SSDs, a full size ATX power supply, and even water-cooling; all inside a small ~10” cube!
Cooler Master Elite 110 mini-ITX case key features:
• Small footprint: 280 x 208 x 260 mm (11.1 x 9.2 x 10.3”)
• Supports mini-ITX motherboard
• Front mesh panel with vents on both sides and top
• One 120mm intake fan in front (included) or one 140mm fan (optional)
• Two 80mm fans on the side (optional)
• Supports a 120mm radiator in front for water-cooling
• Supports a standard length ATX PSU (up to 180mm)
• Supports one dual-slot graphics card (up to 210mm length)
• Supports up to three 3.5” HDDs / four 2.5” SSDs
• External I/O panel with two USB 3.0 ports
• Blue LED On/Off switch on front panel
Specifications for the Elite 110 case (Courtesy of Cooler Master):