HP is courting mobile users with their Pro x2 series, a stylus enabled tablet with a keyboard dock containing extra outputs and a second battery in 1080p 12.5" and 11.6" 1366×768 flavours; the smaller model is already available already starting at $850. EVGA stepped up their game with the 1600W SuperNOVA PSU that comes with a 10 year warranty while Fractal Design was showing off refillable and expandable self contained watercoolers. You can also catch AData's new SSDs and Kingston's M.2 SSDs and even more over at The Tech Report.
"PC makers appear to be embracing the convertible tablet form factor with gusto at Computex 2014, and HP is no exception. Today, the company announced a pair of business-focused two-in-ones: the Pro x2 612 and Pro x2 410."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- COMPUTEX 2014: Intel unleashed the Beast OC Event @ Madshrimps
- HyperX again claims new DDR3 frequency WR at 2282.8MHz @ Madshrimps
- Devs get first look at next Visual Studio @ The Register
- 'NSA-proof' Protonet server crowdfunds $1m in under 90 minutes @ The Inquirer
- Chrome market share overtakes Internet Explorer for the first time @ The Inquirer
- FIGHT! Intel disputes ARM's claims of Android superiority @ The Register
- The Hovering, Holographic, Star Wars Display @ Hack a Day
- Win MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC, R9 290X Gaming GPU and LE Siberia V2 @ Kitguru
- Enter to win one of three Biostar Hi-Fi Z97WE motherboards @ The Tech Report