The Rosewill RGB80 is very much a gaming keyboard, the extras like USB pass through have been eliminated as has the numpad. It also features N-key rollover which can be toggled with a key combo if your computer has difficulty detecting the keyboard. One unique feature are the switches which are made by Kailh as opposed to Cherry, the switches are similar to Cherry MX Blue with a bump and click when you depress a key, perhaps not the best for typing but perfect for gaming. In addition to the PC mode there are five available gaming profiles which you can use to store macros and LED colour settings as this keyboard currently supports 228 colour choices with updated software due in the future to vastly increase that spectrum. Head over to The Tech Report to see more on this brilliant mechanical keyboard.
"Rosewill's RGB80 is one of the first mechanical keyboards with RGB LED backlighting, which can produce a dizzying array of colors. We've taken it through its paces."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SteelSeries Apex Illuminated Gaming Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Cherry MX-Board 3.0 MX Blue, Red, Brown & Black Mechanical Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Tesoro Lobera Supreme Mechanical Keyboard Review @HiTech Legion
- Rosewill BK-500 Bluetooth Keyboard Review @ TechwareLabs
- Deck 108 Hassium Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- Armaggeddon Alien Craft IV G17 Mouse Review @ TechwareLabs
- Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable @ Legion Hardware