With a 12" 2160×1440 resolution screen, a 4th generation Core i3, i5 or i7 and a full version of Win 8.1 the new Surface Pro 3 is the best tablet offered by Microsoft so far. Overall it is thinner but 1.5" larger than the Pro 3 with better resolution with a battery that should last about 8 hours while you are working, slightly longer when just browsing. The Surface Pen is a nice addition to the dock and stand we have become familiar with. Overall The Inquirer was fairly impressed with Microsoft's new offering, apart from the pricing which is rather prohibitive even before accessorizing.
"THE SURFACE PRO 3 tablet brings some of the biggest and most welcome changes seen in the Surface tablet line yet, with a bigger and better 12in HD screen, a much thinner case and an improved keyboard and kickstand, meaning its never lived more up to its motto of "the tablet that can replace your laptop."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Asus C200 Chromebook Review @ TechwareLabs
- ASUS X200MA: 11.6-inch Bay Trail Notebook @ SPCR
- Acer Goes Tegra K1 for Chromebook 13 @ Hardware Canucks
- Arctic Home Charger 4500 USB Adapter @ Funky Kit
- Corsair Voyager Air 2 @ Kitguru
- HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone Review @ Legit Reviews