The ASUS STRIX GTX 750 Ti OC sports the custom DirectCU II cooling system which not only improves the temperatures on the card but also reduces the noise produced by the fans. It comes out of the box with an overclocked GPU base clock 1124MHz and a boost clock of 1202MHz, with the 2GB of VRAM set to the stock speed of 5.4GHz; [H]ard|OCP managed to increase that to an impressive 1219/1297MHz and 6.0GHz even for the VRAM without increasing voltages. Unfortunately even with that overclock it lagged behind the Sapphire Radeon R9 270 Dual-X which happens to be about the same price at $170.
"Rounding out our look at ASUS' new STRIX technology we have another STRIX capable video card on our test bench today, this time based on the GTX 750 Ti GPU. We will take the ASUS STRIX GTX 750 Ti OC Edition and test it against an AMD Radeon R9 270 and AMD Radeon R9 265 to see what reigns supreme under $200."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- ASUS GTX750 Ti STRIX OC Edition @ Kitguru
- NZXT Kraken G10 Review @ OCC
- ASUS ROG R9 290X MATRIX Platinum @ [H]ard|OCP
- Radeon R9-285 @ HardwareHeaven
- Sapphire R9 285 2GB ITX Compact OC Edition @ eTeknix
- How Low Should You Go? ASUS Radeon R7 250X Graphics Card Review @ Techgage
- Sapphire ITX Compact R9 285 OC Review @ OCC
- XFX Radeon R9 285 DD @ Benchmark Reviews