The Antec EDGE 750W PSU can provide up to 62A on its four 12V rails and with six 6+2 PCIe power connectors it is perfect for a system with multiple mid to high end GPUs. When [H]ard|OCP cracked it open they saw a high quality Seasonic design similar to the XFX XTR 750W and a decent quality 135mm fan. Once hooked up in the torture chamber the PSU passed every test they threw at it but in the end this PSU was awarded with a Silver Award as it did not vast outclass other 750W PSUs available for significantly less money. It is a very good choice and if you see it on sale you should consider it a serious contender for your hard earned cash.
"Antec is easily a go-to brand for many computer hardware enthusiasts and Antec has not been resting on its reputation. Today is the debut of the Antec EDGE 750W. This PSU boasts full modularity, up to 92% efficiency, high quality Japanese capacitors, "Flat Stealth Wires," all riding on two "High Current Rails.""
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Silverstone SX600-G: SFX 80+ Gold PSU @ SPCR
- SilverStone SFX SX600-G 600W PSU @ [H]ard|OCP
- Antec High Current Pro Platinum 850W Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- XFX PRO 650W XXX Edition Semi-Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1600 W @ techPowerUp
- Super Flower Golden Silent 500W Semi-Modular Passive Power Supply @ eTeknix
- be quiet! Power Zone 1000W Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master V750 Semi Modular PSU @ Kitguru
- Corsair RM Series 1000 W @ techPowerUp
- LEPA G1600 MA EU 1600W @ Kitguru