Lee just wrapped up a review of Seasonic's 1050 and 1200W Platinum PSU's but why not revisit the powerful 1050W PSU in [H]ard|OCP's latest PSU review. Their testing methodology differs from Lee's as does the hardware used to test it. This way you get even more information about how this PSU functions under differing conditions and you will be more informed about your possible purchase. Reading the whole review is the best way to fully understand this fully modular PSU's strengths but if you insist on skipping to the conclusion then this PSU is both better than the competition and less expensive. The only constructive criticism that [H] could offer was that it does not really improve in any major way over Seasonic's previouslt released 1000W PSU.
"Seasonic is one of our long-time favorites when it comes to truly high-end power supplies. The new PLATINUM-1050 PSU claims to deliver excellent power efficiency and does so with a fully modular design. Seasonic is often known designing products with excellent sound profiles. Does the PLATINUM-1050 fit the profile?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Xilence Performance A Series 730W Non-Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- Antec EDGE 750W @ Kitguru
- Rosewill Fortress 750 W @ techPowerUp
- Super Flower Leadex Gold 650w @ HardwareHeaven
- Chieftec A-80 Series 650W Non-Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- Super Flower Leadex Gold 650W @ eTeknix
- Silverstone Nightjar 520W Passive @ eTeknix
- Seasonic Platinum Fanless 520W @ eTeknix
- Enermax Revolution X't 430 W @ techPowerUp
- be quiet! SFX Power 2 300W @ eTeknix