As you have no doubt heard, Android 5.0 aka Lollipop has been released, with NVIDIA's Shield picking it up immediately and most users having no issues whatsoever. Nexus devices have also started to download and install it although that process is not going as smoothly as The Inquirer reports that many users are finding their devices almost unusable after they installed the new OS. We shall see over the coming days if that is a rare occurrence or if the problems are widespread. There was also an update to Chrome which brings stable 64bit performance to Apple users and some changes to the way bookmarks are handled in the beta version as well as numerous bugs which were found and bounty was paid on. There are even more updates to Google Play, maps, wallet and other products which you can catch up on at The Inquirer.
"YEE-HAW AND HOWDY pardners. In the week when it began to rain Lollipops in earnest, it's time to hit the trail for the Google Round-Up."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Finally light bulb's Tesla tech gives LEDs a worthy rival @ The Tech Report
- AMD's Carrizo APUs look to boost laptop and all-in-one performance @ The Inquirer
- A Raspberry Pi in a Game Boy Advance SP @ Hack a Day
- Asustek hosts event to showcase cloud computing, IoT solutions @ DigiTimes
- How SanDisk is Becoming an Open Source Player @ Linux.com
- Commentary: Who will win in race for Apple A9 chip orders? @ DigiTimes
- Sailfish OS tablet is GO: Fans stuff cash into Jolla's cap in hand @ The Register
The keyboard now has an enter
The keyboard now has an enter button.
Finally! JESUS F*CKING MURPHY BUNGHOLE.
Now to allow youtube in the background..
That’s seriously my favorite
That’s seriously my favorite addition thus far.. Lol..
We’ll see how performance and game support goes..
So far all my apps work fine MOSTLY.
“Out there” and some other stuff gets confused in fullscreen and misalignes. Easy stuff to sort.