At 1500W peak power, 120A max on the 12V rails, the SilverStone Strider Gold 1500W will power any system you throw it in. There are other PSUs with that level of power but none measuring just a hair bigger than the 120mm cooling fan, a hair over 7" in length. In [H]ard|OCP's testing they found it to have a bit more variance in the voltages than they prefer but well within spec and at as good if not better than any of the other 1500W PSUs that they have reviewed. If you truly do need the power and can afford the asking price then you should check out the full review.
"SilverStone is a well known name among computer hardware enthusiasts. It has a good record of building solid PSUs, some of those good, some of those great. Today it comes to us with 1500 watts of power in an extremely small footprint, sporting 100% fully modular cables, and claiming extremely good efficiency."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- EVGA SuperNova 1600 P2 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review @HiTech Legion
- Good as Gold: Thermaltake Toughpower 1500W Gold Quick Look @ Techgage
- EVGA SuperNova P2 1200 PSU @ Kitguru
- XFX XTS Series 1000 W @ techPowerUp
- Antec Edge Series 650 W @ techPowerUp