Aorus is expanding the mechanical keyboard market with their Thunder K7 which uses Cherry MX Red switches and has a removable numpad which you can attach to the left or right of the board, or completely separated from the main board if you so desire. The 20 keys on the numpad can all be programmed with macros, to help you copy and paste the UbiSoft game keys given away during our podcasts. The brightness of the keyboards backlighting can be adjusted with the wheel located at the top of the keyboard and the numpad as well. Modders-Inc found themselves liking this board, you can read about it right here.
"What do you look for in a keyboard? Do you look for items such as mechanical switches, dedicated macro keys, and LED backlighting? Do you want silent keys or loud keys? There are plenty of keyboards on the market with more features than you can shake a stick at. Some are useful, while others are gimmicky."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cougar 700K Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Kitguru
- COUGAR 600K Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ OCC
- Speedlink Parthica Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Cougar 600K Mechanical Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- orsair Gaming Sabre Optical RGB Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte FORCE M63 FPS Laser Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- Cougar 600M Black Edition Gaming Mouse @ Modders-Inc