Corsair has announced their newest Hydro Series all-in-one (AIO) liquid CPU cooler, the H110i GT. This new model has a 140×322 mm radiator and dual 140mm SP140L fans.
Corsair points out the "striking new look with logo inserts on the block and radiator" which add style, but more importantly part of the design changes with the H110i include a new cooling block to make potential performance gains over existing designs an interesting possibility. Certainly the larger radiator surface area and 140mm fans suggest lower noise.
Corsair Link support is also provided to allow "monitoring and customization of built-in logo lighting, fan speed, pump speed".
- 140mm x 322mm x 27mm aluminum radiator
- Two SP140L 140mm high static pressure fans
- Corsair Link support for customization and monitoring
- Sleeved wide diameter, low evaporation rubber tubing
- Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $129.99
The H100i GT Liquid CPU Cooler will carry a $129.99 MSRP and availablity is set for a February release.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at https://pcper.com/ces!