Gizmodo was kind enough to gather all the rumours and speculation about Samsung's unreleased phone into one article. We do know that Samsung has trademarked both Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, with the Edge expected to be a smaller Note 4 Edge perhaps with curves on both sides. For the interface they are expect to run their Touchwiz interface on top of Android Lollipop 5.0.2, with changes to the interface to make it much more like vanilla Android which will be very welcome if true. There is not a huge amount of information on the internals but what there is can be found in this rumour roundup.
"There are smartphones, and then there are smartphones. Phones that you pay attention to. Phones that are like whoa. The iPhone is one. Maybe the new Nexus. The Galaxy S3 was one. The S4 and the S5? Not so much. But the S6 looks poised to make a splash again. The S6 is looking serious."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Superfish: Lenovo ditches adware, but that doesn't fix SSL megavuln – researcher @ The Register
- IBM launches big data flash software-defined storage systems @ The Inquirer
- 3D TLC VIMMs could play Violin's music @ The Register
- SIM card security scare: Gemalto is investigating UK and US hack allegations @ The Inquirer
- Fixing Sega Cartridges With Old BIOS Chips @ Hack a Day