The teaser trailer for Blood Bowl 2 has been around for a while but was obviously not representative of what the game will look like in match. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN has posted a new video which does feature a look at the new interface for those who find the NFL nowhere near as violent as they like their football. Cyanide is starting the game out with 8 races so it is possible that some of the more interesting balance issues caused by certain races in the first iteration will be ironed out, hopefully as they include new races they will be available for little or no money for those who purchased the initial release of this sequel. If you enjoy inflicting turn-based tactical trauma then keep your eyes out for this release.
"We’ve had a little chat with the makers of Blood Bowl II [official site] – and isn’t it nice to chat with people! – and peered at a few screenshots and swish trailers. With spring approaching, and therefore the turn-based tactical bloodsport’s release, we’re at the point in its marketing campaign where we get to see more of the game itself."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Skywind 0.9.6 Video Shows New Details And Weapons @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Space Is The Place – New EVE: Valkyrie Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition 6-Years Later Review @ OCC
- The Complete History Of Gaming – Part One: Origins @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Discreet fighting man: Battlefield Hardline @ The Register
- Gather Your Party: 10 Minutes Of Sword Coast Legends @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Pillars Of Eternity: The First Half Hour @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Elite: Dangerous pays tribute to Terry Pratchett @ HEXUS
- Gaming On Linux With Newest AMD Catalyst Driver Remains Slow @ Slashdot
- BioShock Infinite Is The Latest Game Showing Why Linux Gamers Choose NVIDIA @ Phoronix