Linux.com offers you a shopping list of smartwatches which are all less expensive than the fruit flavoured models and run Android or Linux. From familiar models like the Pebble and the older and less impressive Neptune Pine and Omate TrueSmart to leaked models like the Tizen-based Samsung Orbis you have quite a few choices to look through. There is even Monohm's large Runcible that is more of a pocket watch than a wrist watch to consider. In many cases the details are a bit lacking but the model names are known so you can get a leg up on your research for when they are finally revealed with full specifications.
"Much to the delight of Apple fanbots everywhere, Apple has now fully unveiled the Apple Watch. The watch, which was previewed in September, will go on sale April 10 and ship on the 24th. Based on its brand name, styling, accessories, and battery life claims, it will likely be a big hit — at least as far as smartwatches go."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- ASUS ZenFone 6 Mobile @ Kitguru
- Kingston Technologies Mobile Lite G4 Media Reader @ Bjorn3d.com
- Kingston Technologies Data Traveler microDuo 3 @ Bjorn3d
- Seagate Wireless 500GB mobile storage drive @ Kitguru
- Startech Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station @ Bjorn3d
- MSI GE62 2QD Apache @ HardwareHeaven