Sharkoon is back with a brightly coloured and reasonably priced gaming mouse, the Shark Zone M20. It sports nine buttons including the DPI toggle which ranges between 400 – 3200 DPI and in the back is a compartment to hold the weights which ship with the mouse and allow you to customize it. The yellow lights can be switched on or off and you can set up a pulsation effect if that is your style, but you are stuck with that one colour. Kitguru found it to be a decent mouse, especially as they could purchase it for half the price of similar gaming mice from other companies.
"We look at quite a lot of gaming mice here at KitGuru, many of them sitting over the £50 mark. But what if you only have £25 to spend? Today we are taking a look at the Shark Zone M20 Gaming Mouse from Sharkoon, it boasts many of the same features found on high-end mice, could this be a hidden gem in the saturated peripherals market?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ozone Neon Laser Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- EVGA's Torq X5 and X10 mice @ The Tech Reprot
- CM Storm Alcor Optical Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Octane Mouse & Keyboard Combo @ eTeknix
- Cougar 700K Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ Neoseeker