It has been a relatively quiet year for new CPUs and GPUs as we await new releases apart from the occasional incredibly high priced new product. On the peripheral side it has been anything but quiet, with numerous gaming mice and keyboards of both mechanical and other types being released. Not only that but we are finally starting to see both AMD and NVIDIA's variable refresh rate monitors appear on the market as well as new 4k and other more traditional displays. The Tech Report has some recommendations for all of the above as well as other backup peripherals, audio devices and more in this article here.
"It's time for our latest roundup of recommendations for monitors, keyboards, mice, and more. We've tied it all together in our April 2015 peripheral staff picks."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Make This Mini Star Wars BB-8 Ball Droid with a Hacked Sphero @ MAKE:Blog
- Laid-back approach streamlines gate production @ The Register
- New antenna supports all three wireless charging standards @ The Register
- Surgery-bot can be hacked to HACK YOU TO PIECES @ The Register
- CyberPowerPC Factory Tour: What it takes to build a Gaming PC @ Hardware Asylum
- Tattoogate: Apple Watch won't work properly on inked wrists? @ The Inquirer