Introduction and Features
A premium full-tower case loaded with useable features.
Corsair continues to offer a huge selection of memory products, PC cases, SSDs, power supplies, coolers, gaming peripherals, and PC accessories! The 780T Full-Tower case is one of the new additions to Corsair’s Graphite Series of PC enclosures for 2015 and is available in either black or white. The 780T is a premium case loaded with features that will enable quick, easy, and good-looking builds along with plenty of room and numerous case cooling options. The 780T comes with three 140mm Corsair fans pre-installed with numerous mounting locations for additional fans. The 780T also provides excellent support for liquid cooling with mounting locations for two 360mm radiators. The full-tower enclosure can mount E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards with room for multiple, high-end graphic adapters up to 14” (355mm) in length. There are currently 16 different models in the Graphite Series ranging in price from $69.99 up to $189.99 USD.
Graphite Series 780T Black ($179.99) Graphite Series 780T White ($189.99)
In this review we will be taking a detailed look at the Graphite Series 780T White Full-Tower case. Here is what Corsair has to say about their new 780T enclosure: “The stunning Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower PC case can satisfy the most hardcore gamer or overclocker with ample room for nine drives and nearly a dozen large cooling fans. Into water cooling? You’ll appreciate the generous space for dual 360mm radiators. And, you’ll get everything done faster: the 780T offers easy maintenance shortcuts like tool-free removal of side panels and hard drives. A three-speed fan control button and generous options for peripheral connections make the front-panel a true time saver.”
Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower Case Key Features:
• Large, Full-Tower PC case (available in black or white)
• Premium design with rounded corners and sleek, cohesive styling
• Latched side panels for easy tool-free access
• Large acrylic side window to show off internal components
• Dual 140mm LED intake fans and a 140mm exhaust fan included
• Locations for up to nine total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Supports XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
• Six 3.5” / 2.5” tool-less HDD/SSD bays (can be removed if not needed)
• Three 2.5” tool-less SSD bays
• Three-speed fan control switch on top panel with LED gauge
• Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports on top panel
• Two 5.25” front exposed drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters (front, top, and bottom)
• Up to 355mm (14”) of space for long graphics cards
• Up to 200mm (7.8”) of space for CPU coolers
• Cable routing cutouts to keep cables out of the airflow path
The 780T White Full-Tower case features a beautiful white matte finish with black accents. All internal surfaces finished in black. The two 140mm intake fans behind the front grill incorporate white LEDs (the black version comes with red LEDs).
Great looking, functional,
Great looking, functional, and flexible case…now if only Corsair would offer right-sided window option.
You can buy another side
You can buy another side windowed if you want, however cables will be nastly displayed.
Looking at your picture at
Looking at your picture at the bottom, I ask myself how thick the top radiator can be while still having an ODD in the second bay…