Final Thoughts and Conclusions
Corsair’s Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower case is a large, good-looking enclosure with great storage and cooling options! We have really enjoyed our time exploring the 760T’s wealth of features. It’s always a pleasure installing a system in a full-tower enclosure because there is so much room to work with! Underneath the clean sculpted lines and white and black finish of the White version is a very user friendly case with loads of storage (up to six 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSDs and three 2.5” SSDs) with excellent support for both air and water-cooling.
The 780T Full-Tower case features side panels with latches that allow easy removal and re-installation for quick access into the case. The left side panel features a large smoked-gray acrylic window to show off all your PC’s internal hardware. The 780T comes with three Corsair AF140L 140mm case fans pre-installed (two front intakes with white LEDs and one rear exhaust) and a three-speed fan controller. This provides very good baseline cooling. If you want more airflow the 780T provides a total of nine fan mounting locations (120mm and 140mm). The 780T also supports mounting liquid cooling fan/radiator combos with single, dual, or triple fans (120mm and 140mm).
If you are in the market for a large, visually attractive case, with great storage and cooling options, the Corsair 780T Full-Tower case may be just the enclosure you are looking for!
The Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower case is currently available and selling for $189.99 USD. The 780T black version is also available and sells for $179.99 USD.
Corsair Graphite Series 380T Portable mini-ITX Cases
Note: If you like the 780T styling but want something with a smaller form factor, check out Corsair’s Graphite Series 380T Portable cases that are designed for mini-ITX based systems ($139.99/$149.99 USD).
• Large, full-tower enclosure with rounded corners and sleek look
• Stylish, elegant design (available in white or black)
• Latched side panels for easy tool-free access
• Large acrylic side window to show off internal components
• Supports mini-ITX, microATX, ATX, E-ATX, and XL-ATX motherboards
• Two 140 LED intake fans and one 140mm exhaust fan included
• Built-in three-speed fan controller
• Locations for up to nine total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
• Two external 5.25” drive bays
• Six internal 3.5”/2.5” drive bays (removable)
• Three internal 2.5” SSD drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters on top, front, and bottom panels
• External I/O panel with two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets around cutouts
• User friendly design makes the 780T a joy to work with
780T Minor Weaknesses:
• GPU air cooling may be problematic for some multi card installations
• External water-cooling knock-outs on back panel leave sharp edges if removed
• Large acrylic side window can scratch easily if you are not careful
Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower Windowed Case
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us the 780T case to review – thank you!