The Cougar 600M Gaming Mouse does well at adding functionality without going to the extremes some other models have. The sensor can be set up to 8200 DPI and you can also adjust the USB polling rate from 125Hz to 1000Hz, a nice feature for those who want to be able to have complete control over their input. Those who love LEDs will like that the software allows you to toggle the lighting between 16.8 million colours as well as programming the eight buttons as single functions or macros. How well does it game? Check out the full review at Overclockers Club.
"The scroll wheel was an issue I only found from "longer" use, that I probably would not have noticed in a typical review testing time frame. After enough use, it started to squeak a bit, and in general make more noise. However, enough use later, and it's back to no squeak. It seems like it will be something that comes and goes. It still works, and that is most important."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- QPAD 8K Pro Gaming Laser Mouse @ eTeknix
- Turtle Beach Grip 500 Laser Gaming Mouse and Drift Mouse Mat @ eTeknix
- Turtle Beach Peripherals @ HardwareHeaven
- Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- COUGAR 500K Gaming Keyboard Review @ Techgage