Over at Techgage is an interesting post about installing dual watercooling loops, GPU and CPU, in to a Fractal Design R5. It is more of a work log than a how to but it covers all the basic investigation you should do before installing a watercooling loop as well as the steps involved in putting it together. That they managed to fit a pair of 240mm Nemesis radiators into a mid-sized case is impressive, the overall tidiness of the build even more so. Check out the build log with pictures right here.
"After we posted our look at Fractal Design’s Define R5 a couple of months ago, it didn’t take long before Matt was craving not just a chassis upgrade, but a water cooling one, as well. With the chassis in hand, join him as he takes you through the process of setting up a dual loop setup, and tells you what he thinks of working with the Define R5."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- SilverStone Tundra TD03-E CPU Liquid Cooler @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair H100i GTX @ HardwareHeaven
- Noctua L9x65 Low Profile Heatsink Review @ Hardware Asylum
- be quiet! Pure Rock @ techPowerUp
- Raidmax Hyperion @ techPowerUp
- SilverStone Raven RV05B-W @ NikKTech
- NCASE M1 @ techPowerUp
- NZXT H440 Razer Special Edition @ HardwareHeaven
- Aerocool Aero 1000 Chassis @ Kitguru
- Zalman Z11 Neo Mid-Tower Case @ Benchmark Reviews