Ryan and the rest of the crew here at PC Perspective are excited about AMD's new memory architecture and the fact that they will be first to market with it. However as any intelligent reader is wont to look for; a second opinion on the topic is worth finding. Look no further than The Tech Report who have also been briefed on AMD's new memory architecture. Read on to see what they learned from Joe Macri and their thoughts on the successor to GDDR5 and HBM2 which is already in the works.
"HBM is the next generation of memory for high-bandwidth applications like graphics, and AMD has helped usher it to market. Read on to find out more about HBM and what we've learned about the memory subsystem in AMD's next high-end GPU, code-named Fiji."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- AMD HBM High Bandwidth Memory Technology Unveiled @ [H]ard|OCP
- Diamond Wireless Video Stream HD 1080P HDMI @ eTeknix
- KFA2 GeForce GTX 980 ‘8Pack Edition’ 4096MB @ Kitguru
- Gigabyte GTX 960 OC 2 GB @ techPowerUp
- eForce GTX TITAN X Video Card Review @ Hardware Secrets