The Tech Report pulled out their wheel and pedals, tied their chair to their desk and tried out Project Cars, a game which shows off just what a good PC is capable of. The cars, tracks and weather are all rendered in amazing quality with lifelike reflections and lighting. Even better is the feel of the game, realistic handling work with the graphics to immerse you fully into the game. Their are options to help the novice driver get their skills up to speed and while there may not be quite as many tracks and cars to choose from as games such as Forza, the realism more than makes up for it. It will also work with a controller and Steam Big Picture for those who prefer to drive from the couch.
"In his latest blog post, TR's Geoff Gasior gets behind the wheel in Project Cars, a new PC driving game with realistic handling and jaw-dropping graphics. This may be the best-looking game in any genre, and it feels as real as it looks."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Grand Theft Auto V Review @ OCC
- Grand Theft Auto V IQ Features Performance @ [H]ard|OCP
- Flying Cathedrals Galore In First Battlefleet Gothic Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Star Trek games premiere on GOG.com
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt preload starts today @ GOG.com
- Wot I Think – Wolfenstein: The Old Blood @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Have Faith: Mirror’s Edge 2 Slated For Early 2016 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Store Spring Sale
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate trailer and walkthrough video published @ HEXUS
- Fallout 4 cinematic trailer listed on CG artist's LinkedIn profile @ HEXUS